Here at Crown of Thorns Tattoo, we are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe.
Our Coronavirus- COVID-19 Protocol and Added Safety Measures
We have always kept very high standards of cleanliness. Your safety has always been our priority.
Our artists are trained in bloodborne pathogens, cpr and adult first aid.
In order to provide the safest possible tattoo experience for both our clients and artists, we have implemented several new procedures.
1. We will be strictly appointment only and have a 10 person maximum in the studio at a time; one person per practitioner with plenty of distance between stations. Unfortunately, this means you may not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you had appointments booked with another family member or friend, one must wait in the car while the other is in the studio. It may make sense to come separately if applicable. Depending upon availability, we may still be able to accommodate some occasional same-day appointments with a call ahead and confirmation of appointment time with the specific artist.
2. To reduce the amount of time needed for each client to be in the studio, please print out and take the time to review our Consent / Waiver . Please fill it out the morning of your appointment and bring it with you as the waiting room will be unavailable for the time being. If you do not have access to a printer, please let your artist know ahead of time and we can make arrangements to get you one either at the time of your consultation or by mailing one to you. You can review and print it out here: Consent / Waiver
3. Please do not arrive early for your appointment as you will be asked to remain in your car until your scheduled appointment time. Once you arrive, please call the shop to let your artist know you are here. Once your artist is ready for you, he will then contact you to let you know when you may enter and will meet you at the door to let you in as the door will remain locked.
4. We will require everyone to wear a mask at all times while in the studio. If you do not have a mask, you will not be granted entrance into the studio. Any tattoo that requires moving or adjustment of the mask will not be permitted; face, throat, behind ears ect. Other tattoo placements that may require the artist to be in close proximity to the customers face may also be denied as per artists comfort and preference.
5. Immediately upon entering your temperature may be taken with a touch-less forehead thermometer. Your temperature must be below 100 degrees or you will be asked to reschedule. Once you are cleared you must use the provided hand sanitizer, and then proceed to the restroom to properly wash face and hands for at least 20 seconds. Also, we ask that you disinfect and sanitize your phone or other items you will be touching frequently during your visit. Please leave any nonessential items at home or in your car. No outside food or snacks will be permitted in the studio at this time. Please come well fed and not on an empty stomach.
6. Once inside the studio, we ask that you remain until the tattoo procedure is done. Smoking breaks, repeated trips to your vehicle or anything else that requires you leave and come back during the procedure will not be permitted
7. We have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols. We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants and
cleaners and disinfect common area surfaces and door handles at regular intervals.
8. By now this should go without saying but, if you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting covid symptoms or has tested positive within the last 14 days you must reschedule. If you have been in contact with anyone sick or not feeling well within the last 48 hours, or if you’re feeling even the slightest bit unwell please call us to reschedule.
We will be happy to accommodate you.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding.